Dear South Unionville Residents,
By popular demand, SURF will be holding our first annual Autumn Clean-Up! Come out and join us on Saturday, September 26th anytime from 9 am to 5 pm (drop by when it is convenient for you and stay for how long as you want!). Rain day will be Sunday, September 27th.
We need volunteers to help give out clean-up materials! If you are able to help out at SURF table, please sign up here: http://doodle.com/po...yr4fmt73xpr8fkq
SURF will be set up in two locations:
1) South Unionville Stormwater Pond (located at South Unionville Ave and Piera Gardens); and
2) Ray Street Park
Clean-up participants can stop by a SURF table to:
· Learn more about SURF and your community
· Pick-up garbage picking materials (gloves, bags, and garbage pickers)
· Receive a SURF t-shirt for participating in the clean-up (while supplies last)
· Drop off garbage
· Have your high school volunteer hours form signed
We hope to see you there! If you have any questions about the event, please contact us at info@SURForum.ca. The event details are also mentioned on our website here.
PS. To Celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival and the Independent Day of China, the Senior Sunshine Group of South Unionville will be hosting a celebration event at Ray Street Park at 3:30pm on Saturday, September 26th, 2015. Everyone is welcome to join them for the celebration event. There will be dancing and singing performances.
Thank you very much for your support!
The South Unionville Resident Forum Team